Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain customer relationships in order to understand their needs and business priorities;
- Provide excellent customer service to maintain existing affiliates and acquire new affiliates;
- Manage business negotiations with potential and existing partners;
- Handle business deal tracking, monitoring, closing, and other related activities as needed;
- Coordinate with various teams to address affiliate needs in accurate and timely manner;
- Implement affiliate marketing and training, if needed, activities including email campaigns, newsletters, blog, webinars etc;
- Screen and approve new partnership applications;
- Recommend and implement process improvements to increase revenue targets;
- Perform new customer acquisition through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds and emails;
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on the day-to-day issues;
- Develop business strategies to improve affiliate program;
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Work with management team to execute and close new affiliate deals;
- Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities;
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate scheme;
- Analyze affiliate performance and develop key metrics and reporting.
- University diploma;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in managing affiliate or customer service programs, experience in IT industry is a big advantage;
- Advanced written and verbal English skills;
- Strong understanding of ROI-oriented ecommerce marketing and internet advertising models;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills;
- Able to multi-task and set/meet aggressive deadlines;
- Ability to trouble shoot and find creative solutions;
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- Professional and career growth and development within the fast growing company.
Контакты для откликов:
Alex Druzenko, HR Director: email@example.com